Call for applications for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2019 in China. The full chinese scholarship 2019 will cover all the cost of the selected students. The scholarship in china will cover Tuition waiver, Accommodation and Stipend.
Chinese Government Scholarship programs sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to undertake degree studies (bachelor, master or PhD) and Chinese language study or academic research in institutions of higher education in China. The Fully Funded HEC Scholarship in China for Pakistani students offer a wide variety of academic programs in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine arts for scholarship recipients at all level.
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese universities.
China Scholarship Council (CSC), entrusted by the Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China, is responsible for the enrollment and the administration of Chinese Government Scholarship programs.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2019 Details:
- Bachelor, Master or Ph.D
Chinese Government Scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language (preparatory) study. The table below illustrates the duration of each program.
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)(year)||Chinese Language(preparatory study year)|
Fields of Study:
289 designated Chinese universities offer a wide variety of academic programs in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine arts for scholarship recipients at all levels to study free in china.
Full Chinese Scholarship by HEC will Covers:
- Tuition waiver. Tuition funds will be comprehensively used by the host university. It may cover scholarship students’ education, administration costs and expenditures to support student activities.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month;
- Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
- Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
Travel Expenditure: Travel expenditure would be borne by the scholarship winners themselves. HEC will have no financial responsibility.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must contain 12 years of schooling (FA/ Fsc or equivalent A-level) under the age of 25 years for undergraduate programs
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years for master’s programs
- Must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 years for doctoral programs.
How to Apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2019?
- Submit the online HEC application form available at HEC portal at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk website and retain its printed copy.
- To apply at Chinese web portal please click the link http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org
- For detail instructions about the Chinese Govt. Scholarship and applying procedure please follow the link http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/cultureservice/t1633589.htm and fill the Chinese online application carefully.
- Submit Fees of Rs.300/- in favor of HEC through HBL online facility. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC from any HBL branch across the country.
Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
- The Last Date to submit application for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2019 in China is 15th March 2019.
Deadline is March 15, 2019