Call for applications for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020-2021 in China. The full Chinese scholarships for Pakistani students will cover all the costs of the selected students. The Chinese Scholarship Council is offering scholarships for undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree programs. The CSC scholarships for international students are awarded by the China Scholarship Council. The last date to apply for the HEC scholarship 2020 is 5th January 2020.
Chinese Government Scholarship programs sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to undertake degree studies (bachelor, master or Ph.D.) and Chinese language study or academic research in institutions of higher education in China. The Fully Funded HEC Scholarship in China for Pakistani students offers a wide variety of academic programs in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine arts scholarship recipients at all level.
China Scholarship Council (CSC), entrusted by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, is responsible for the enrollment and the administration of Chinese Government Scholarship programs. This is one of the best scholarship programs in the world. Students from all over the world can study in china on Chinese scholarships for foreigners.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Bachelor, Master or Ph.D
Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 covers both major study and Chinese language (preparatory) study. They offer Undergraduate scholarships, masters and doctoral scholarships. The table below illustrates the duration of each program.
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)(year)||Chinese Language(preparatory study year)|
Fields of Study:
- 289 designated Chinese universities offer a wide variety of academic programs in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy and Fine arts for scholarship recipients at all levels to study free in china.
Full Chinese Scholarship by HEC will Covers:
- Tuition waiver. Tuition funds will be comprehensively used by the host university. It may cover scholarship students’ education, administration costs, and expenditures to support student activities.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- Undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month;
- Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
- Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
Travel Expenditure: Travel expenditure would be borne by the scholarship winners themselves. HEC will have no financial responsibility.
Apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2020 – Fully Funded Scholarship
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Must contain 12 years of schooling (FA/ Fsc or equivalent A-level) under the age of 25 years for undergraduate programs
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 years for master’s programs
- Must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 years for doctoral programs
- No manual or incomplete applications on e-portal will be entertained. All applicants must apply online on the HEC portal and in Chinese Universities.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of merit & the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC reserves the right to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose a penalty, as decided by HEC.
- Only apply online before the deadline of 5th January 2020, DO NOT send hard copies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of the application process.
- It is the sole responsibility of the student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture, etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council etc.
How to Apply for HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2020 or How to Get China Scholarship?
- Submit the online HEC application form available at HEC eportal at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk website and retain its printed copy.
- To apply at Chinese web portal please click the link http://www.csc.edu.cn/ or www.campuschina.org
- For detail instructions about the Chinese Govt. Scholarship and applying procedure please follow the link http://pk.chineseembassy.org/eng/zbgx/cultureservice/t1633589.htm and fill the Chinese government scholarship online application carefully.
- Submit Fees of Rs.300/- in favor of HEC through HBL online facility. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, H-9 Branch Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC from any HBL branch across the country.
Please note that at the time of submission of the HEC online application, no hard copy of any document is required to be sent to HEC on or before the deadline. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to keep ready hard copies of all documents including HEC online application form along with all educational copies of documents, as mentioned below.
After online submission of applications, HEC will ask through email to only shortlisted candidates to submit two sets of following attested documents stapled in spiral binding separately with HEC online application form as under:
- Copies of applicant and father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- Copy of applicant’s Domicile.
- Copy of HEC online submitted form.
- All educational degrees & transcripts from matric to last terminal degree attested by HEC & IBCC.
- Chinese online application form
- Pre-admission letter from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not mandatory)
- Language qualification certificate. e.g., HSK certificates, IELTS or TOFEL report (Not mandatory)
- A photocopy of a valid passport information page.
- Two recommendation letters in original. (for Masters & Ph.D. only)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Two copies of the applicant’s statement of purpose.
- The health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be downloaded from here. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
- Non-criminal record from police Department.
- In the case of employment, No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the applicant’s employer will be required from shortlisted candidates.
- Certified English Translations of supporting documents (i.e. certificates, testimonials, transcripts) must be submitted for documents that are not in English.
- Hard Copies of the applications are not required at this stage. By-hand or incomplete applications shall NOT be entertained in any case.
Note: Applicants who don’t have valid passports are advised to apply and get it before February 2020 as it is mandatory to upload a copy of the passport at CSC portal.
- The Last Date to submit an application for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2019 in China is 5th January 2020.
Deadline is January 5, 2020