Call for applications for HEC Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2019. The HEC Brunei Scholarship are being offered to students of Master’s Degree. There is no need of IELTS or TOEFL if you have done your Bachelor’s Degree in English Medium, A language proficiency certificate may be obtained from degree awarding institute. The Brunei Government Scholarship 2019 is fully funded scholarship and it will cover all the cost of the program.
The HEC Scholarship 2019 will cover tuition fees, Economy class air ticket, monthly stipend, book allowance, baggage allowance, Meals allowance and accommodation.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam has offered a special scholarship award for Masters in Public Policy & Management (2019). Under this program, government scholarships are being offered to students of Master’s Degree in Public Policy & Management at University of Brunei Darussalam.
HEC Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2019 Details
- Brunei Darussalam
- University of Brunei Darussalam
- Masters Degree Program (August 2019 intake)
The full listing of the Terms and conditions of the scholarship award will be provided to the applicant once the application is successful and scholarship award is offered. A declaration will be required to be signed confirming understanding and agreement to these terms and conditions before accepting scholarship.
The Government of Brunei will bear the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Economy class air ticket to Brunei from applicant’s country of origin and back upon successful completion of program
- Monthly personal allowance of BND 500.00;
- Annual Book Allowance of BND 600.00;
- Monthly meals allowance of BND 150.00;
- Baggage allowance maximum of BND 250.00 to ASEAN region and BND 500.00 to non ASEAN region upon completion of the program only.
- Accommodation at the residential college of the university.
Also check some international master’s scholarships:
- Skoll Scholarship 2019-2020 in UK
- 2019 NPU President Scholarship Program China
- 2019 Chinese Government Scholarship
- MEXT University Scholarship 2019
The eligibility criteria of HEC Scholarship for Pakistan Students is given below:
- Be a Pakistani/AJK Citizen & dual nationality holders not eligible to apply.
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree (16 Years) in relevant fields of study with First Division i.e. 60%.
- Applicants having 3rd Division in their academic career are NOT eligible to apply and only one 2nd division is allowed throughout the academic career but NOT in the terminal degree.
- Relevant experience in Public, private or any international organization have an advantage & will be preferred.
- An IELTS score of 6.0 or TOEFL minimum overall score of at least 550 is required however in case of Bachelor’s Degree in English Medium, A language proficiency certificate may be obtained from degree awarding institute.
- Equivalence of O & A level is mandatory by Inter Boards Chairman Committee (IBCC), Islamabad.
- The applicant must provide Health certificate with his application.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores are required, where applicable.
- Applicants must fulfill other requirements set by concerned university/funding body.
- NOC will be required from a candidate if employed currently.
- Candidate must not be studying/getting any other scholarship currently.
How to Apply for HEC Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2019?
- Apply online at: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/.After successful submission of the application, get its two printed copies signed by yourself.
- Apply online at Apply online at https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/. After successful submission of the online application, Keep printed two sets of successfully submitted application form with you.
- Keep two set (Spiral binding) of following documents with you. HEC will ask hard copies of following documents at a later stage of the application process along with two applications forms mentioned at serial No.1 & 2. Do No submit any hard copies to HEC at this stage of the application process.
- For your own convenience, Prepare attested copies of all educational documents and attested copies of CNIC, IBCC equivalency certificate (if required), HEC equivalency in case of foreign degree qualification previously, a study plan or research proposal (800 words for Masters), language proficiency certificate or IELTS/TOEFL results, NOC if employed, copy of valid ordinary passport (first two pages), attested copy of medical certificate from a Govt. hospital, police clearance certificate (Non-criminal Record). However, Hard Copies of the Documents will be required at a later stage of the selection process.
- The application Deadline is Feb 20, 2019
Deadline is February 20, 2019