Call for applications for HEC Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019. The fully funded international scholarship in Azerbaijan is accepting applications from Pakistani and international students for undergraduate, graduate and Doctoral level studies. The selected candidates of the HEC scholarship 2019 will be studying in the leading universities of Azerbaijan. No IELTS/TOEFL is required. Language proficiency certificate must be attached for language proficiency of English. You can take that English certificate from your last attending universities.
The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and “The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively.
The HEC Scholarship for Pakistani Students will cover all the expenses of the program. The Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 will cover full tuition fee, accommodation, flights cost, meals, medical insurance, visa and registration cost. Do you know Higher Education Commission Pakistan is also accepting applications for Brunei Scholarship 2019. Click here to apply for Brunei Government Scholarship.
HEC Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 Details:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan International Development Agency
List of Participating Universities:
- ADA University – http://www.ada.edu.az/en-US/Pages/home.aspx
• Azerbaijan University of Languages – http://adu.edu.az/en/
• Azerbaijan State Agricultural University – http://www.adau.edu.az/
• Azerbaijan State University of Economics – http://unec.edu.az/en/
• Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts – http://www.admiu.edu.az/en.php
• Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University – http://www.asoiu.edu.az/en
• Baku Higher Oil School – http://www.bhos.edu.az/en/index
• Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University – http://www.adpu.edu.az/
• Azerbaijan Arts Academy – https://www.azra.edu.az/eng
• Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction – http://azmiu.edu.az/?lang=en
• Azerbaijan National Conservatory – http://conservatory.edu.az/en
• Azerbaijan Technical University – http://aztu.edu.az/azp/
• Azerbaijan Medical University – http://amu.edu.az/en
• Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management – http://atmu.edu.az/
• Baku Engineering University – http://beu.edu.az/en/
• Baku Slavic University – http://bsu-uni.edu.az/en/
• Nakhchivan State University – http://ndu.edu.az//en/
• Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyov – http://musicacademy.edu.az/
• Western Caspian University – http://wcu.edu.az/en
Student are also applying for these scholarships, Must Apply.
- Skoll Scholarship 2019-2020 in UK
- 2019 NPU President Scholarship Program China
- 2019 Chinese Government Scholarship
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Master Degree’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
Azerbaijan Scholarship Value:
The fully funded scholarship covers the following benefits and entitlements:
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utilities costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following basic criteria:
- Age must not be over:
- 22 years for Bachelor’s candidate
- 30 years for Master’s and
- 35 years for PhD applicants on or before the deadline;
- Must possess the required academic background in the related field of their proposed study/research area.
- Those applying for Undergraduate programme must have passed FA/FSc. exam (12 years education)
- Those applying for Masters programme must have passed 04 year Bachelor Degree (16 years education)
- Those applying for Doctoral programme must be a MS/MPhil degree holder (17-18 years education)
- Have good command of the language of the institution of study and the ability to conduct scientific work in it. Language proficiency certificate must be attached for language proficiency of English.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level is mandatory by IBCC.
The Educational Grant (hereafter “scholarship”) Programmes provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at the preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine/residency programmes.
How to Apply HEC Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019?
- Apply online at HEC website: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy and Attach deposit slip of Rs. 300/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad (no other documents to be attached with HEC application form except a deposit slip). All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd.
- Download the application form from here: General Application Form.pdf. Fill the same application form and make two sets of printed online application forms in spiral binding (02 sets of application one each in a separate spiral binding). Also attach copy of following documents with each set of application;
- All Educational Documents. (Transcripts & Degrees)
- Copy of Passport.
- Medical Certificate
- CV/Resume (one page)
- Motivation Letter
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING TO ANY PROGRAM:
- HEC endorses equal opportunity, however, females are encouraged to apply.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of selection criteria, highest academic merit, and the number of scholarship slots allocated for Pakistani students.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- In case of submitting false information at any stage, HEC will reserve all rights to cancel and debar for all future scholarships as well as impose penalty, as decided by HEC.
Assistant Director (HRD),
Learning Opportunities Abroad,
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
E-mail: [email protected];
The selection process will cover two stages:
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
- The candidates will be informed about the results by early July, 2019
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- The last date to apply for HEC Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 is 15th January 2019.