The Habib Bank Limited is now accepting applications for HBL ACCA Trainee Program 2019. HBL Trainee Program is a comprehensive three-year program committed to provide invaluable business exposure and comprehensive developmental opportunities.
Habib Bank Limited, doing business as HBL, is a Karachi based multinational bank. It is the largest bank by assets in Pakistan. Founded in 1941, HBL became Pakistan’s first commercial bank. In 1951 it opened its first international branch in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
If you are passionate to work for the largest bank of Pakistan then do apply for HBL ACCA Trainee Programme 2019.
HBL Trainee ACCA Program 2019 Details:
- Habib Bank Limited
- 3 Years
Learn and perform different skills and techniques for Auditing, Finance, Global Operations, Global Compliance, Innovation & Financial Inclusion.
- In-house & on the job training of ACCA’s in different departments
- Conducting Audits with the teams
- Assist in financial reporting and BAU activities
- Transaction monitoring and screening of alerts
- Support in conducting analytical analysis of statistical data
- Minimum 7 papers cleared
- Fresh (ACCA in progress)
- Age: 19-25 Years
How to Apply for HBL ACCA Trainee Program 2o19?
Click on the APPLY NOW button below to proceed to Hbl job application. Fill the online application carefully and submit it as soon as possible.
- The last date to apply for HBL ACCA Trainee Program 2019 is 20th January, 2019.