Hashoo Foundation has announced its prestigious Scholarship Program for the undergraduate Students. Applications are invited from the deserving and highly talented students from all over Pakistan. Applicants must have more than 75% marks in intermediate and gained admission in 2017 in Hashoo Foundation’s approved institutions.
- Scholarship is full/partial to Graduate level studies
- Scholarship will be on 50% loan and 50% grant basis.
- Only open for those who gained admission in 2017
- Applicant must be from Hashoo Foundation’s approved universities.
- Must have more than 75% in intermediate
- Initially each scholarship will be for one year and will be extended on the basis of academic performances.
- Preference will be given to most talented and deserving students
For more details, must visit HF Scholarships criteria and instructions for completion of application
List of Approved Institutions by Hashoo Foundation Scholarship Program 2017
Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.
Hashoo Foundation official website.