Applications are invited for the Paid Hashoo Foundation Internship Program in Pakistan. Hashoo Foundation offers paid internships of various disciplines in all the major departments, at its core and regional offices. This internship program consists of three cycles a year, and each cycle spanning over four months, includes ten interns in each cycle. The internship program has been designed to ensure the maximum learning of interns in the preferred career area. Additionally interns are paired with the advisers for further guidance and a training session program has also been developed to give interns a holistic understanding of an organization.
HF has remained successful in achieving its objective of providing skillful employees to employers. So far Hashoo Foundation has trained 98 interns in 10 cycles and 54 out of 98 interns have been employed by prestigious organizations rest are either engaged with higher studies.
- Hashoo Foundation
- 4 Months
- This Hashoo Foundation Internship Program consists of three cycles a year, and each cycle spanning over four months, includes ten interns in each cycle.
No. of Interns:
The HR department, considering the needs of intern’s improvement areas, conducted various training sessions for the interns. These sessions were based on following areas:
1. Social skills:
- Communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Leadership skills
2. Employability skills:
- Presentation skills
- Interview Skills
- Resume writing
- Job hunting
3. Values, Gender Roles and culture:
- Defining Values
- Defining Gender roles
- Culture roots & identity
Financial Support and Benefits:
- Internship is fully paid
- Gaining career readiness skills including the “soft skills” that employers look for in entry level workers
- Increasing one’s knowledge of specific occupational skills and workplace settings
- Establishing a work history and connections with organizations that can aid in future job searches
- Developing an understanding of different occupations in order to make informed career choices
Also Read: NACTA Youth Internship Program
- Keeping this viewpoint in mind Hashoo Foundation has started an internship program, where a platform is provided for fresh graduates, seeking an opportunity, to enhance and improve their skills and linking them with the professional industry.
How to Apply:
Complete the online application from given on the official website of hashoo foundation. Carefully read application form before filling it.