Call for applications for the Griffith University International Scholarships 2019-20 in Australia. The Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (GUIPRS) is available during the University’s annual Ph.D. and research degree scholarship application round. This is a great chance for international students to study on scholarship in Australia.
The GUIPRS covers tuition fees for the applicant for up to three years for doctoral candidates and up to two years for research masters candidates. In addition, the scholarship covers Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the applicant and any dependant/s for the duration of the scholarship. Do you know the University of Melbourne Australia is offering 600 fully funded Graduate Research Scholarships, Must Apply for it to study in Australia?
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Scholarships Corner for live sessions and guidelines about different opportunities
Griffith University International Scholarships Details:
- Griffith University
- Masters, Doctoral (Ph.D.)
Fields of Study:
- All Fields & Majors
Also, Apply for Stanford University Scholarships in USA – 100 Fully Funded Scholarships
- The Griffith University Scholarships for International Students may be held for up to two years for a research masters program and up to three years for a doctoral program. A six-month extension may be granted to doctoral candidates in certain circumstances.
Here is the list of South Korea Scholarships 2020, Check & Apply
- The fee offset provided by the GUIPRS removes the liability of the awardee to pay program
tuition fees for the tenure of the award.
Overseas Student Health Cover
- The award includes the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy which covers
the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.
1) To be eligible for a GUIPRS, an applicant must:
- Not be a domestic student, as defined as being a student who is an Australian citizen; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa; or a New Zealand citizen; and
- Be commencing or enrolled in an HDR program (for which GUIPRS support is
available) at Griffith University.
2) A GUIPRS will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
Read Full Details About Conditions Here
How to Apply for Australian Scholarships 2019-2020?
New applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for scholarship application.
Current research candidates or applicants with a current offer (not yet commenced) are required to follow a different process for submitting a scholarship application.
Applicants may only apply a maximum of two times in a five year period for consideration in the scholarship ranking and selection process.
Check & Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2020 – Study in Germany
- Awardees are ranked and selected on the basis of academic merit, research potential and the quality of the research training environment in which the research project will be undertaken, taking into account the University’s strategic priorities
- The last date to Apply for the Griffith University Scholarships 2020 in Australia is Tuesday, 17 September 2019.
Deadline is September 17, 2019