Wireless and Emerging Network System (WENS) Laboratory in Kumoh National Institute of Technology is offering Graduate Scholarship for year 2018.
Kumoh National Institute of Technology was established in 1979 and is a national research and business development (R&BD) university in South Korea.
Graduate Scholarship, WENS, KIT Details:
Applicants must have a strong background on
1. computer network, wired/wireless communications, communication engineering, and embedded system or
2. signal processing, image processing, and programing such as MATLAB, C/C++/C#, etc.
More points and preference will be given to those who knowledgeable and publications related to “5G and Future Radio Access” such as NOMA, FTN, waveform shaping, massive MIMO, index modulation, and etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering
- Graduate of (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, or Computer Engineering/Science) can apply
- CGPA >= 3.3/4.0
- IELTS >= 6.0, TOEFL IBT>= 85, PBT>= 570, CBT>=230, TOEIC >= 750
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational research plan
- Formal English test scores
Application deadline: 30th Nov. 2017
Note: Must read the FAQ(20141020).pdf before submitting your application.
How to apply: Application must be submitted online.
If you any questions, send email at email@example.com.