Applications are invited for Google Software Engineering Internship for BS Students 2019, USA. This is a 12-14 weeks paid internship program. Google Paid Internship is one of best software internship program and will be awarded to the students of software engineering.
Paid Google Engineering Internship Details:
Join them for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another. We focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those which support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
- Engineering Productivity
- Product and System Development
- Site Readability
This application is intended for candidates that are eligible for full-time authorization in the United States upon completing their education. If you do not meet this requirement, please consider applying for international internship opportunities which should be available in EMEA starting in September 2018, LATAM starting in March 2019, and APAC throughout the year. Please check internship opportunities in the office where you are eligible for full-time authorization.
- United States of America (USA)
- Mountain View, CA
- Boulder, CO
- Cambridge, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Irvine, CA
- Kirkland, WA
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY, USA
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- San Bruno, CA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA
- San Francisco, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- 12-14 Weeks
- Software Engineering Internship
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors degree program in Computer Science or related technical field and returning to a full-time degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms (i.e. completing a data structures and algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding))
- Authorization to legally work in the United States.
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
How to Apply for Google Internship:
Application form of google internship is very simple and easy to fill. Click on APPLY NOW button to proceed to the application form.
Also Visit and apply for some more fully funded opportunities:
- Google Paid Internship, United States
- TED Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- 69th Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings [Fully Funded] in Germany by Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- CERN Switzerland Fellowship Program (Fully Funded)
- Morocco Government Scholarship by HEC (Fully Funded)
- HEC Scholarships for FATA & Balochistan Students (Fully Funded)
- National Endowment Scholarship Program for FA/FSC students
- 2019 KAIST Camp [Fully Funded] in South Korea
- Fully Funded Acumen Fellowship Program for Emerging Leaders
- The deadline for Paid Google Software Engineering Internship at Google in USA is September 28, 2018 at 11:59pm PT.