Google Hash Code Programming Competition 2019 is organized by Google, for students and professionals around the world. You pick your team and programming language and we pick an engineering problem for you to solve. This year’s contest kicks off with an Online Qualification Round, where your team can compete from wherever you’d like, including from one of our Hash Code hubs. Top teams will then be invited to a Google office for the Final Round.
Google’s team-based programming competition, Hash Code, allows you to share your skills and connect with other coders as you work together to solve a problem modeled off a real Google engineering challenge! In small teams of two to four, coders all over the world will tackle the first problem through an Online Qualification Round. Though this round is hosted online, teams can come together to compete side-by-side in locally coordinated Hash Code hubs. The top teams from this round are invited to join us at an international Google office for our annual Hash Code Final Round.
How about scheduling a fleet of drones to make deliveries around the world? Tackle an engineering problem from Google during Hash Code, our team programming competition. Are you up for the challenge?
Google Hash Code Programming Competition Details:
- Prize Winners. Google will notify each Team member about whether they have qualified for any prizes. Notifications will be made during the closing ceremony of the Final Round. All decisions by the Jury regarding prize winners are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Hash Code Cash Prizes. You may be eligible to receive one of the following cash prizes if you advance to, attend, and compete in the Final Round of Hash Code. The prize money specified reflects the amount each person on the winning Team will receive.
|Team Rank||Prize Money Per Participant|
|1st Place||$4,000 USD|
|2nd Place||$2,000 USD|
|3rd Place||$1,000 USD|
- Google may occasionally, and at its sole discretion, give away Google-branded objects, Google-related products, or other goodies (“Goodies”) to Final Round participants as part of their participation in the HC Contest. These Goodies are not prizes and must not be treated as prizes by participants. Recipients of Goodies are responsible for ensuring that they comply with any applicable tax laws and filing requirements (if any).
- The Hash Code Online Qualification Round is open for students and professionals of all skill levels who are at least 16 years old.
- Please note there are additional age requirements for finalists. You should refer to our Coding Competitions Terms for the full list of requirements that you have to meet at the time of registration.
If you have a question which is not answered in the above FAQ, you can email us at email@example.com. Please note that we may need some time to answer your question. Thanks for your understanding!
- The last date to apply for Google Hash Code Programming Competition 2019 is 25th February, 2019.
Deadline is February 25, 2019