Applications are invited for Google Business Internship 2019. Google is looking for a suitable candidate to work the Marketing and Communications Team in Lagos, Nigeria.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation.
Note: By applying for this role you may be considered for the Summer Business Internship 2019 – EMEA, Business Intern 2019 or MBA Intern Summer 2019 positions.
- Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsibilities and detailed projects of Google Business Internship will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- GMS Sales and Operations: When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Large Customer Sales: Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Google Cloud: Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Marketing: Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program, and in your penultimate year of study.
- Available for a 6 month internship in 2019 with the ability to join from January or February 2019.
- Returning to a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree after the internship program.
- Previous experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Cloud or related fields.
How to Apply for Google Business Internship?
Fill the online application form and submit it as soon as possible.
Also visit some other international internship opportunities:
- Finance Internship at Unicef in Hungry
- P&G UK Sales Summer Internship in UK
- Amazon Summer Internship 2019 in USA
- The Washington Post Summer Internship 2019 in USA
The last date to apply for Google Winter/Spring Business Intern 2019 is Monday, 29 October 2018, 11:59pm GMT.