Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. They offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and their recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
- GMS Sales and Operations
- Large Customer Sales
- Google Cloud
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority is given to students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
Eligible Regions: Open for all
Application Deadline: November 12, 2017