GoCamps Summer Program for volunteers is one of the best and the biggest volunteer programme in Eastern Europe, where volunteers from the whole globe motivate kids to learn foreign languages and introduce the world to children from all over Ukraine.
GoCamp is looking for English/German/French-speaking volunteers who would come to Ukraine and interact with the children in English, German or French, get a great time, new friends and unforgettable experience in schools!
- All regions of Ukraine except for Donetsk and Luhansk regions are covered. You will be sent to the region you showed interest in, however, no area is guaranteed due to a large number of volunteers.
- GoCamp lasts for two weeks (the duration of participation might be discussed individually) plus 4 days of training.
In total, a volunteer spends in Ukraine within the project up to 18 days.
June 2 – June 20
- session dates include a training session on June 2-5
- June 2 – arrival day, airport pick-up is provided ONLY starting from this date
June 9 – June 27
- session dates include a training session on June 9-12
- June 9 – arrival day, airport pick-up is provided ONLY starting from this date
August 2 – August 17
- session dates include a training session on August 2-5
- August 2 – arrival day, airport pick-up is provided ONLY starting from this date
August 9 – August 23
- session dates include a training session on August 9-12
- August 9 – arrival day, airport pick-up is provided ONLY starting from this date
- There is a $75 participation fee for the programme. Applicants pay the fee after the confirmation of participation in the programme
- Volunteers are responsible for covering the cost of airfare to and from Ukraine, obtaining their visas (transportation to and from consulates, doctor’s appointments, Criminal Background Checks, etc.), international medical insurance and bringing sufficient funds for their own personal needs (travel, leisure, etc.)
KPMG Future Diversity Leaders Summer Leadership Program 2018
The programme might include the following activities (depends on the agreement with the school and volunteer’s cooperation with the teacher):
- Work on socially useful projects
- Games, speaking and cinema clubs (you can offer your own discussion topics and agree with the teacher on the topics and programmes)
- Involvement in English (or another foreign language) and other subjects classes (tentatively agreed with the subject teacher and providing you are interested in such an activity)
- Excursions (providing the school and the volunteer are eager to)
- A school event aimed to share cultures and experiences.
- Is at least 18 years old
- Can speaks English/German/French fluently
- Is enthusiastic to work with kids
- has interest or experience in developing social projects valuable for the local community
- Wants to share the knowledge with the young
- Generation of Ukrainians
To complete the registration process you need to send us following documents:
- copy of valid ID
- copy of residence permit or equivalent (if you live in a country other than the country of your nationality)
- health check
- criminal record
- international medical insurance
- copy of tickets to Kyiv
All confirmed volunteers should do an online child protection course from British Council. The link will be sent after confirmation.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If we determine that you are a good match for our programme, we will invite you for a Skype interview.
The earlier you submit your application the more chances you have to get a preferred campsite.
For more information, Please read FAQs.
- June 2018: Application deadline for both sessions is May 15, 2018.
- August 2018: Application deadline for both sessions is July 15, 2018.
Related Summer Program:
Summer Leadership Program 2018 in Canada