Call for applications for Global Intern Program 2019 in South Korea. The duration of the Global Intern Program GIP is 8 weeks. The International Summer Internships are available in multiple discipline and international students from all over the world can apply for summer internship in Korea. You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL score. You can submit a certificate of English language proficiency issued from your home institution
For those of you who would like to experience the unique research environment and opportunities available at the GIST, the Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research at GIST by having you join a research lab for eight-weeks during the summer to receive valuable training and mentoring from the lab’s professor. It will be an opportunity to help you decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST is right for you while gaining valuable research experience.
The GIST Korea Summer Internship is open to international undergraduate and master’s degree students. The GIP 2018 is one of the best summer internships in the world. If you peform well in the internship program, then you can win fully funded scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. studies at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea. Don’t miss this amazing internship opportunity, Apply as soon as possible for the Global Intern Program 2019.
Global Intern Program 2019 (GIP) Details:
- South Korea
- Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- 8 Weeks
Available Internship Areas for GIP Internship
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology
Also Check out popular international internships 2019
Selected students for Global Internship Program South Korea will be receving the following benefits:
- Reasearch in a world best labs from GIST Graduate Schools
- Half of Round-trip Airfare
- Monthly Stipend
- Dormitory Accommodation
- Special Lectures
- Korean Language Classes
- Korean Cultural Classes
- International Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
- Before applying, please check the GIP eligibility requirements. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in your application not being processed.
- Check GIP eligibility requirements. GIP is only for undergraduate seniors or for master’s degree students. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements application forms will not be considered.
- Applicants should indicate two preferred laboratories in the application form and upload research plan. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- By applying for the GIP program, you are agreeing to abide by GIST regulations and Korean law. Failure to abide by GIST regulations or Korean law will result in immediate dismissal at your own expense.
- Each individual School/Department has its own process to select interns, and the Section of International Cooperation (SIC) has no ability to influence that processor to alter the decision. Furthermore, SIC is not provided with any information regarding why an applicant may or may not have been selected.
How to Apply for Global Intern Program 2019 in South Korea?
- Create an account with your email address
- Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result
Note: Applicants must make sure to press the “Submit” button after completing their applications. (Application may not be revised once it is submitted)
Please check Global Intern Program Complete Application Guide. This will help you throughout your application process.
- The application deadline for the Global Intern Program 2019 in South Korea is March 8th, 2019.
Deadline is March 8, 2019