Call for applications for GIZ Pakistan Internship for Pakistani Females 2019. The GIZ Pakistan is offering paid internship for those females who who have done Bachelors or Masters/MPhil degrees in any fields. The selected female interns will work at International German Organization.
The Government of Pakistan has adopted Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a national development goals for the country in view of its commitment to the 2030 agenda. Within this framework, one of the SDGs is to “achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls”, which GIZ Pakistan would like to support by lunching a GIZ Pakistan Internship to support the capacity development of qualified females and improve their ability to integrate into the job market.
Germany and Pakistan have been partners in international cooperation for more than 54 years. GIZ has been working in Pakistan on behalf of the German Government, mainly the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the Federal Foreign Office (AA), since the bilateral agreement was signed in 1972, and has maintained a country office in Pakistan since 1990. With a total of 16 projects and programmes at present, the Pakistan portfolio is one of GIZ’s largest worldwide.
GIZ Pakistan Internship Details:
- GIZ Pakistan
- Islamabad, Peshawar, Lahore
- Duration of giz internship varies from one internship to another
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or in the process of completion at least.
- Limited or no comparable experience in related field.
- Proof of relevant research/project work in the form of a concept note and/or report.
- Good knowledge of English and Urdu (written, spoken and understanding), whereas knowledge of Pashtu language will be an asset for opportunities in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Excellent working knowledge of information and communication technology (ICT) (related software, phone, fax, email and internet) and computer applicaiton (e.g. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Click on the “Apply Now” to know about the detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) outlining the nature of various internship opportunities available within GIZ Pakistan.
How to Apply for GIZ Pakistan Internship:
Application clearly mentioning the reference no. and preferred duty station (city) for the internship on the envelope with a motivation letter and CV to be sent at P.O. Box 2993, Islamabad.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Electronic submission is not accepted.
- The last date to apply for GIZ Pakistan Internship is 11th January, 2019