The GeNeX Micro-Grant Program is an initiative designed by the Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance to empower and support young changemakers in addressing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and fostering youth development. This program aims to provide funding for innovative and impactful projects that focus on key themes such as financial inclusion, climate action, youth inclusion, etc. The successful candidate will be provided a financial grant at Global Youth Convention in Casablanca, Morocco.
Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance is a policy research institute that hosts & organizes policy consultations, roundtable workshops, and conferences & acts as a liaison between Governments & other stakeholders to implement agenda 2030 & achieve Sustainable Development Goals via attaining policy reforms. At the Global Youth Convention, participants will also have access to workshops on various topics related directly or indirectly to sustainable development such as climate change adaptation strategies; renewable energy sources; digital financial inclusion; the importance of education; equitable development; partnership, and collaboration; etc.
About Global Youth Convention, GYC 2023 is an annual gathering designed to engage and empower students and professionals to talk about climate change, the importance of education, and how young people can be empowered as successful social entrepreneurs to contribute towards their communities. The convention will feature keynote speakers, interactive workshops, panel discussions, and networking events. Attendees will gain insight into the latest trends and strategies, learn new skills, and get inspired to make a positive contribution and make positive impact on their communities. The convention will also provide a platform for young people to exchange ideas and collaborate on projects that address Sustainable Development Goals. Attendees can expect to leave the convention with the knowledge, skills, and resources to make a difference and create a sustainable future.
In order to participate in GeNeX Micro Grant Program, participants have to apply to participate in Global Youth Convention. Additionally, there will be keynote speakers who are experts in their fields sharing their knowledge with attendees. GYC will also be comprised of networking opportunities so that participants can meet like-minded individuals who share similar interests or goals which could lead them towards forming collaborations across borders!
GeNeX Micro Grant Program – Global Youth Convention:
- Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA)
GYC 2023 Location:
- Casablanca, Morocco
- May 17th – 20th, 2023
Rules of Participation in the GeNex Micro Grant Program:
- Participants must be between the ages of 18 and 32.
- Those interested to enroll must submit their application for Global Youth Convention.
- Proposed projects must address one or more SDGs and be in line with the key themes.
- Grants will be awarded for projects to be executed within a 06-month period.
- Grant recipients are required to submit progress reports every two months and a final report at the end of the project period.
Eligibility Criteria of Global Youth Convention GYC 2023:
- The candidate must be over 18 years of age.
- The candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- People from all backgrounds can apply.
- Passionate to contribute to the development of new ideas.
How to apply for GeNex Micro-Grant Program?
- Applicants have to apply through the official website.
- Complete the GYC 2023 registration form.
- You need to provide basic information, including name, date of birth, address, and other related details.
- Upload your picture and pictorial representation of your past social work.
- Fill out the Scholarship section in case you’re applying for the Fully Funded spot.
- The HISA program team will contact shortlisted applicants for further evaluation, based on the motivation demonstrated in the application.
The list of selected delegates will be announced on April 15th, 2023. They will be given further chances to make submissions of their projects and finalists will get a chance to showcase their work presentation in Casablanca, Morocco and the winner will receive the funding.
- March 30th, 2023