The wait is over. The United States Institute of Peace is now accepting applications for Generation Change Fellows Program 2019. The Change Fellows Program is a fully funded short term program for the youth of Afghanistan and Pakistan in United States. The duration of the fully funded fellowship in USA is 5 days. The Change Fellows must be able to read, write and speak English.
The USIP Fellowship is fully funded US Fellowship and all the expenses will be covered by the USIP. USIP will pay for participant airfare, lodging, meal, and visa expenses. If You are interested in some other fully funded United States Exchange program, Here is Hansen Summer Institute 2019 [Fully Funded 6 Weeks Program to USA] & Fully Funded RIPS 2019 Summer Internship in United States of America
The United States Institute of Peace is an independent, nonpartisan institution established and funded by Congress to increase the nation’s capacity to manage international conflict without violence. USIP aims to “think, act, teach, and train” across the spectrum of international conflict prevention, management, and resolution and to help societies in the period of post-conflict stabilization
Generation Change Fellows Program 2019 Details
- United States of America
- United States Institute of Peace USIP
- 5 Days
- March 20-24
About Generation Change Fellows Program:
- The Generation Change Fellows Program (GCFP) is dedicated to strengthening the capacity of civically engaged youth leaders as they emerge as peacebuilders in their communities.
- By delivering training in effective leadership, conflict management, providing online courses and other resources, and fostering a global learning community.
- Additional skills, knowledge, support, and resources needed to increase their resilience as peacebuilders and civic leaders, manage conflict at a local level and increase the effectiveness of their peacebuilding programs.
Interested in Fully Funded Internships? If yes, Then Apply!
- Google MBA Internship 2019 [Paid Internship]
- CERN International Internships 2019 in Switzerland
- 2019 Summer Internships in Japan
- World Bank Summer Internship 2019
- CERN Openlab Summer Program
About the Training:
- The five day program will deliver training in effective leadership, conflict management, and prejudice awareness and reduction in order for these emerging leaders to increase their resilience and have a greater impact on their respective communities.
- The training will provide a safe space for participants to share ideas, gain new tools, practice constructive conversations, and better understand conflict resolution, especially as it relates to their country.
- It will also expose participants to experts in the leadership development and conflict resolution fields.
The Generation Fellowship is fully funded US fellowship and it covers:
- USIP will pay for participant airfare, lodging, meal, and visa expenses.
- Must live and work in Afghanistan or Pakistan.
- Must be 18-35 years old.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must hold a leadership role in an organization that does peacebuilding work.
- Must possess a willingness to participate and learn from peers and facilitators
- Must have a passport that is valid through October 2019
How to Apply for Generation Change Fellows Program 2019?
Click on the APPLY NOW button to proceed to 2019 online application. Application form is very easy to fill. Don’t wait till last. Apply as soon as possible.Please answer the following question with as much detail as possible in no more than 400 words.
- The Last Date to Apply for the Generation Change Fellows Program 2019 is January 10, 2019
Deadline is January 10, 2019