Apply yo Think On and become a mentors of the one best summer camp. Think On is an international project promoting liberal arts education and critical thinking, as well as providing an international educational platform to high school students in the Central Highlands of Vietnam. Through this project, we hope to reduce the educational inequality between the Central Highlands and the rest of Vietnam, and prepare our students for global environments.
Think On summer camp 2018 will take place for 10 days in Da Lat city, Lam Dong Province from July 1st – 10th, 2018 with the participation of 10 international college students (as mentors) and 20 talented local high school students (as mentee). Each mentor will conduct a workshop related to a topic of choice, ranging from economics, culture, technology, education, to social issues. In between workshops are leadership, team building, guest speaker activities, and field trips.
Mentees are encouraged to apply what they learn from the camp and create their own presentations about a topic that they are passionate about. They will then give a talk to the public in an event called “Speak Up” on the final day of the camp. Think On not only brings a platform for students to have an exposure to liberal arts education model, but also to meet and make international friends, hone soft and hard skills, develop critical thinking skills, and expand their knowledge. Ultimately, we want to stimulate thinking so that our students think forward and think big.
- Tay Nguyen Youth Leadership Organization (TYO
- Da Lat City, Lam Dong Province
- 10 Days
- All costs during the project, including accommodation, food, materials and transportation, will be borne by the project.
- Please be informed that flight tickets to Vietnam and to Da Lat City are excluded from the coverage.
- All participants will also receive a certificate at the end of the project
- 18-26 years old
- All nationalities are welcome
- Available between July 1st – July 10th 2018
- Excellent command of English, in both writing and speaking
- Familiar or have interest in Liberal Arts Education
- Passionate about a topic (any topic) that he/she can share
How to Apply:
Application must be submitted through the online application system.
- April 15th 2018