The Fully Funded Young Sustainable Impact Innovation Program 2018 in Norway is now accepting applications form the international applicants around the world.
The aim is for you and your team to create a real startup that helps solve the sustainable development goals and are economically viable. Brilliant individuals are put in international teams of 3 people, and will go through 5 modules and 10 objectives in five months. 4,5 months is online and the two last weeks is in Oslo, Norway where you get a fully funded trip to meet mentors, your teammates and investors.
This program offers knowledge and tools in innovation, creativity and leadership. We train the teams to operate their own startups, as well as going from nothing to a fully fledged startup in 5 months. We provide close mentorship and follow up through our innovation team, access to the YSI network of talents, partners and mentors. We also train the team’s to find the necessary information and help they need for themselves. The program will be facilitated online, primarily using an education platform named www.novoed.com.
- Young Sustainable Impact
- Online program: March 25th – August 12th
- Live in Oslo, Norway: August 12th – 26th
- Five months: 4,5 months is online and the two last weeks is in Oslo, Norway
- All expenses covered (Flight, food and accommodations) and trip to Norway
- Meet the entrepreneurial community of Oslo, Norway!
- Learn about and get training in creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Mentors, access to investors, and some of the best talents under 25 years in the world in your team.
- Learn about innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurship through action and our curriculum.
- A golden chance to create a real startup tackling the sustainable development goals.
- Learn to work online, with a diverse team
- Get access to a huge network of young talents and a community of driven people.
The criteria of Young Sustainable Impact is given below:
- Between 16-25 years of age.
- All countries can apply
- People with 15-35 hours to use every week from April-August.
- Dedicated people with a real drive for solving the world problems.
- People who are willing to make time and wants to create a real startup.
- People with a proven track record of excellence in resilience, drive, and who are passionately able to use their skills and knowledge towards a project of any kind.
- Open minded people who are willing to understand different walks of life, see things in a new perspective, and with an intention of creating a positive impact.
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, and bold enough to actually do it.
- People who doesn’t get discouraged by creating a startup remotely with new people from different continents.
- People who can make decisions and keep their cool under extreme uncertainty.
Note: For further details about this program, read the FAQs.
How to Apply:
From January 15th – February 15th you can apply through our form found on our website www.ysiglobal.com/apply-now/ for round 1.
You apply as an individual, and you do not apply with ideas but rather who you are as a person and your previous accomplishments.
- Further round 2: February 20th – February 28th
- Round 3: March 5th – March 10th. Round three we will continue with the core YSI team, with expert help, picking out the a group to interview. If you are called in to an interview you are on of the absolute last ones left to be chosen to the program. The interview is for us to ensure that you are the right fit for the program, as well as making sure we are the right fit for you. Criterias for applying is not shared in details, because it will influence your answer. We are however giving some overview of who we are looking for.
- First Round: 15th February, 2018
- 2nd Round: February 20th – February 28th
- Round 3: March 5th – March 10th