Applications are invited for the Fully Funded Vice Chancellor Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in UK. This prestigious scholarship is aimed at fully funding a student from a developing country to study a full-time Undergraduate degree at the University.
- United Kingdom (UK)
- University of Westminster
- Undergraduate Degree Programmes
No. of Scholarship:
This is a Fully Funded program and it covers:
- Full tuition fee award
- living expenses and
- Flights to and from London.
Also Visit: Mext Undergraduate Scholarship Japan
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree. For the list of developing countries, see below.
- For our scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
For more detail information about the courses and other admission requirements, Please visit main website.
As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
How to Apply:
You can only apply for a scholarship once you have applied for admission for a place on the course you wish to study and been offered either a conditional or unconditional offer. They cannot accept any scholarship application without an admissions offer.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales we cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
Please send applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
Academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
- 31 May 2018