Call for applications for the Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship at the American University in Cairo, Egypt. The scholarship in Egypt depends on merit and financial need and is open to candidates who wish to study a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
Mohammed Bin Abdulkarim A. Allehedan Endowed Scholarship and Scientific Research Fund is established in 2015 to support Arab students (females or males) in the fields of basic science such as mathematics, engineering, physics, chemistry, biology, energy and petroleum, water and environment, economics, and development. Acceptance will be based on merit and financial need.
American University is located in the center of Cairo in Egypt. It is a private, independent research university that teaches its English language curriculum. The university offers 36 different undergraduate courses, 44 master’s degrees, two doctoral programs, and a liberal education system. The American University is a leading institution in higher education and higher education and its teaching language are English.
Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship Details:
- The American University in Cario
- Bachelor Degree Programs
Fields of Study:
- Energy and Petroleum
- Water and Environment
- Economics, and development
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition and fees
- Monthly allowance to cover living expenses, accommodation, books, medical insurance, and transportation.
- The applicant must be a citizen of an Arab country who has enrolled in a full-time university degree program at the American University in Cairo.
- You must attach the required documents with the file such as a copy of passport/identity, a copy of the secondary certificate and a statement of grades, and a message explaining your motivation and goals from the study of the bachelor’s program, the letter of recommendation and curriculum vitae.
How to Apply for Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship?
Fill the online application carefully. For application instructions and tips, click here.
Important Note: While applying to the scholarship, please ensure that the word SELECTED appears beside the scholarship name (fund) that you wish to apply for. Otherwise, we will not be able to recognize your application in spite of the fact that you could have successfully sent the application.
- Application Deadline for Fall 2019 is June 13, 2019.
Deadline is June 13, 2019