Call for applications for the Fully Funded Summer Internship 2018 in Singapore. In order to enhance the scientific level of university students in Islamic countries, and to create opportunities to gain new experiences in international scale, using the Islamic world’s capacities, the Mustafa(pbuh) Science and Technology Foundation (MSTF) and NanoBio Lab in Singapore are offering five 2-month sabbaticals to students of Islamic countries, under supervision of Prof. Jackie Ying, the 2015 Mustafa(pbuh) Prize Laureate, so as to augment their abilities in this advanced Lab.
- Mustafa(pbuh) Science and Technology Foundation (MSTF) and NanoBio Lab
- 2-Month Sabbaticals
- Travel and Accommodation in Singapore will be covered by Mustafa(pbuh) Science and Technology Foundation (MSTF) and NanoBio Lab
Also Visit: World Youth Alliance Internship Program 2018
- BS or MS students under 24 years old
- Fluent in English Language
- Educating in Majors Related to:
- High precision drug delivery vehicles
- Biocompatible materials for cell culture and medical use
- Portable detection kits for infectious diseases and food pathogens
- Intelligent sensors for environmental pollutants and food fraud
- Organs-on-chip for toxicology testing
- Innovative energy storage solutions
- Complete CV, including scientific research, educational and elective activities.
How to Apply:
The applicants need to submit their documents to the address (email@example.com) mentioned in the Call.
- The application deadline for Fully Funded Summer Internship is June 10, 2018