Each Year the Government of Japan is providing scholarships to Pakistani educators who wants to conduct research on school education under the Monbukagakusho (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Government of Japan: MEXT) Scholarship Program. This is a non-degree training course, but he/she will get a certificate in the wake of finishing the required course at the university in Japan. This program isn’t intended for the individuals who wish to enter Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctor’s degree courses.
- Teachers Training Course ( Non – Degree Program)
Field of Study:
- Research study on school education
- Monbukagakusho (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Government of Japan, MEXT)
- 18 months
- Allowance: 143,000 yen per month. In case that the recipient researches in a designated region, 2,000 or 3,000
yen per month will be added.
- Tuition and Other Fees
- Transportation Cost
- Applications must have Pakistani Nationality
- Applicants must be a graduates of universities or teacher training schools
- Applicants must worked as teachers at primary/secondary educational institutions or teacher training schools (excluding universities)
- Applicants Must have 5 years of Experience
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1983
- Applicants must be capable of learning Japanese
- Applicants must be capable of spending eighteen months in Japan
- Prescribed Application form, duly filled.
- Letter of recommendation, as per sample, from your Principal
- A (brief) statement of purpose for applying to this scholarship
- 18 January, 2018