Applications are now invited for the Fully Funded CrossCulture CCP Focus 2019 in Germany. The selected candidates for the CrossCulture 2019 will spend 8 to 12 weeks in Germany. The CCP Focus 2019 will held between May and December 2019. Applicants from Algeria; Bahrain; Bangladesh; Egypt; Indonesia; Iraq; Iran; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Qatar; Kyrgyzstan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Malaysia; Morocco, Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestinian territories; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Tajikistan; Tunisia; Uzbekistan; United Arab Emirates; Iraq; Kuwait; United Arab Emirates; Uzbekistan can apply for crossculture exchange program.
The new scholarship “CCP Focus” is open to applicants from the MENA region, Central, South and Southeast Asia. Participants of this scholarship share a common thematic and professional focus. This is 2019: Civic education. For the first time in 2019, interested persons can apply exclusively for pre-defined job offers. The stay in Germany is 2-3 months.
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) offers young professionals and committed volunteers the opportunity to expand their professional expertise and to gather intercultural experience through a professional fellowship in Germany. The CrossCulture Programme is funded by the German Federal Foreign Office and implemented by ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen e.V.).
CrossCulture CCP Focus 2019 Details:
- ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen)
- CCP fellowships last between eight and twelve weeks. Stays for a longer or shorter period cannot receive any support by ifa.
Check & Apply for Commonwealth Youth Conference 2019 in Malaysia [Fully Funded]
- In 2019, the focus will be on civic education. The new scholarship is therefore explicitly aimed at those applicants who deal with this topic professionally in the narrower or broader sense.
- Civic education plays an important role in the development of an active civil society. It fosters the capacities of citizens, both youth and adults, to better understand societal and political circumstances, in order to engage actively in their society.
- Furthermore, digital tools play an increasing and essential role in our daily life. They create new ways of interaction in high speed, which also affects the field of civic education. Therefore, two of the fellowships concentrate on digital aspects of civic education.
Benefits offered for fellowship holders:
- General support in the preparation of the professional fellowship
- Monthly grant of 550 Euro
- Accommodation in Germany (single or shared apartment)
- Travel health insurance coverage
- Assumption of travel expenses and visa fees
- Supporting programme
Responsibilities of the fellowship holders:
- Communication and consultation with the programme team as well as the respective host organisation
- Submission of a final report
- Participation, as appropriate, in accompanying events (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Securing leave of absence from the employer
- Preparation for the application for a short stay visa (Schengen visa)
- Assessment of potential risks and impacts on their own work and that of others in the country of residence (due to the participation in the programme)
Check & Apply for Rise Up Youth Champions Initiative 2019 in California, USA [Fully Funded]
Procedure & Structure:
Selected participants from abroad complete an eight to twelve-week fellowship at one of the pre-selected organisations in Germany between May and December 2019. “CCP Focus” provides fellows with the opportunity to establish professional contacts and to familiarise themselves with the specificities of the host-organisations operational procedures, methods and tools in the field of civic education. In addition, “CCP Focus” is closely linked to the other CCP modules so that a professional exchange among fellows from different countries and regions is possible. Fellowship holders are invited to share experiences with their professional networks in their home country in order to promote the building and maintenance of intercultural and cross-national networks.
The period suggested by the respective host organisation as well as other requirements (field of expertise, language skills, etc.) are specified in the description for each fellowship placement. Please read carefully and check if you are matching the requirements before considering an application.
- Aged between 23 and 45 years at the time of application.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Work experience or voluntary engagement in a civil society organisation with a focus on civic education.
- Physical constitution for a long-term stay abroad.
- Eligible candidates ought to possess the nationality of one of the programme countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Uzbekistan.
Currently enrolled university students cannot be considered for participation!
How to Apply for Fully Funded CrossCulture CCP Focus 2019 in Germany?
We strongly recommend to apply via desktop computers. Applications submitted via smartphones or tablets without attachments will not be considered. Please prepare the following mandatory documents before starting the application process:
- Letter of motivation (Please use this template)
- Letter of recommendation (Please use this template)
- Curriculum vitae
- Portrait photo (optional)
Supporting documents (copies of diplomas, evidence of experience, etc.) may be requested at a later stage in the competition.
Make sure that you have all documents ready in advance, as the application portal does not allow you to save incomplete applications and/or resume them at a later date. Please note that only complete applications including the above documents will be considered.
The selection of suitable candidates will be accomplished by ifa in consultation with the respective host organisations. Pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview via Skype in March 2019. The results will be communicated until the end of March 2019. There is no recourse to legal action.
- The deadline for submission Fully Funded CrossCulture CCP Focus 2019 in Germany is 28 February, 2019.
Deadline is February 28, 2019