Each year, 30 CAUSINDY delegates take part in a four-day program, including panel discussions, social activities and networking events. CAUSINDY alumni are drawn from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, from senior public servants to prominent academics across Australia and Indonesia.
In 2018, CAUSINDY heads to Indonesia with a focus on maritime sector. Over a four day program of panels, speakers and special events, we’ll explore new opportunities for collaboration and cooperation in terms of bilateral relationship at Sea.
- CAUSINDY 2018 will take place in Makassar from 5-8 September.
- 4 Days
- 5-8 September
- Fully funded conference including flights, meals, and accommodation
Also Visit: Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards 2018
- Young Professionals of age 21-35
Please read FAQs on official website for more details.
How to Apply:
Applying through our website is as simple as filling in our online form. Make sure that you address the selection criteria and include all the relevant personal information, particularly your email address and phone number — this makes it much easier for us to contact you with any further questions or feedback on your application.
As soon as you submit your application, we’ll confirm receipt of your application, and keep you informed as the selection process continues.
As a premier bilateral event that has attracted the support of national governments, and tier-1 university and corporate partners, CAUSINDY is aimed at future leaders in Australia-Indonesia bilateral relationship. The key selection criteria include:
- Outstanding leadership qualities;
- Superior academic achievement;
- Superior performance in their chosen profession;
- A demonstrated commitment to the Australia – Indonesia relationship, for example through academic or language studies, in-country experience, participation in the bilateral discourse; and
- Most importantly: your age – between 21-35 years of age.
They also ask questions about your experience and leadership skills as they apply to the relationship — and where you view its strengths and weaknesses. Besides the basic criteria, we’re looking for creative and original thinking.
- 4 June 2018