Apply Free Online Course on Upper Intermediate English: Business and Take your English language skills to the next level. Learn how to write letters, use appropriate verbal tenses and enhance your vocabulary and grammar, all within the context of business.
Upper Intermediate English: Business
Course at a Glance:
- Length: 4 weeks of study
- Effort: 3 to 5 hours per week
- Subject: Language
- Institution: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Languages: English
- Level: Intermediate
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: Course Starts on August 23, 2018
The Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) is a public educational institution that offers modern and flexible degrees, designed to meet the demands of society, and official graduate programs subject to the most demanding systems of quality control education.
It is the only Spanish technological university ranked among the best in the world according to the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU). It is also among the 150 best universities in the world that are less than 50 years old (Times Higher Education Index).
About this Course:
This course “Upper Intermediate English” is the first in a series of four English language MOOCs designed for students with an intermediate level of English looking to reach a higher intermediate level. The course is comprised of video lessons, reading comprehension activities, grammar explanations and exercises, listening comprehension activities and speaking practice.
The course covers interesting topics such as successful businesses, risk management, industrial design and radio broadcasting.
This course also includes preparatory materials and recommendations to take the Cambridge University First Certificate in English Examination (FCE).
Why Take This Course?
This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English.
- Writing informal and formal letters in English
- Using English verbal tenses in context
- English vocabulary and grammar
- Listening and speaking in English
Also, visit and apply for some more free online courses:
- Best Free Online Courses from Harvard University, USA
- Online Open Source Leadership Programme
- Online Course on Solar Energy
The instructor for Upper Intermediate English is:
Full Professor, EnglishUPValencia
How to Join this Course:
- Go to the course website OFFICIAL LINK
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Verified certificates are also available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)