Apply for Free Online Course on Leaders of Learning from Harvard University and Explore and understand your own theories of learning and leadership. Gain the tools to imagine and build the future of learning.
All of us carry explicit or implicit theories of learning. They manifest themselves in the ways we learn, the ways we teach, and the ways we think about leadership and learning.
Course at a Glance:
- Length: 10 weeks
- Effort: 2 to 4 hours per week
- Subject: Communication
- Level: Introductory
- Institution: Harvard University
- Language: English
- Video Transcripts: English, Español
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: Self-Paced
Harvard University is devoted to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, and to developing leaders in many disciplines who make a difference globally. Harvard faculty are engaged with teaching and research to push the boundaries of human knowledge. The University has twelve degree-granting Schools in addition to the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study.
Established in 1636, Harvard is the oldest institution of higher education in the United States. The University, which is based in Cambridge and Boston, Massachusetts, has an enrollment of over 20,000 degree candidates, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. Harvard has more than 360,000 alumni around the world.
About this Course:
In Leaders of Learning, you will identify and develop your personal theory of learning, and explore how it fits into the shifting landscape of learning. This isn’t just about schools, it’s about the broader and bigger world of learning.
The education sector is undergoing great transformation, and in the coming decades will continue to change. How we learn, what we learn, where we learn, and why we learn; all these questions will be reexamined. In Leaders of Learning we will explore learning, leadership, organizational structure, and physical design.
HarvardX requires individuals who enroll in its courses on edX to abide by the terms of the edX honor code. HarvardX will take appropriate corrective action in response to violations of the edX honor code, which may include dismissal from the HarvardX course; revocation of any certificates received for the HarvardX course; or other remedies as circumstances warrant. No refunds will be issued in the case of corrective action for such violations. Enrollees who are taking HarvardX courses as part of another program will also be governed by the academic policies of those programs.
HarvardX pursues the science of learning. By registering as an online learner in an HX course, you will also participate in research about learning.
Harvard University and HarvardX are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy educational and work environment in which no member of the community is excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or subjected to discrimination or harassment in our program. All members of the HarvardX community are expected to abide by Harvard policies on nondiscrimination, including sexual harassment, and the edX Terms of Service.
Why take this Course?
This is one of the best courses available on Edx. Verified certificate also available for this course. This online course is self paced.
What you’ll learn
- How to define your personal theory of learning
- What leadership looks like in different learning environments
- How an organization’s structure reflects its theories of learning
- How physical and digital design shape learning
- How neuroscience will affect the future of learning
Best Online Courses from world best Universities:
- Free online courses from Harvard University
- Free online course on innovation leadership from Georgia Tech.
- Free online course on Public Speaking
- Prepare IELTS For free from University of Queensland
- Free Online Course on Introduction of Project Management
How to Join this Course?
- Go to the course Edx Official website or click on the APPLY NOW button below (If you don’t have an Edx account, then follow the following steps)
- Enter your email address
- Enter your full name (Your full name will appear on any certificates that you earn.)
- Create a public username for the forums (cannot have spaces)
Note: You cannot change your username once it has been created.
- Create a password
- Select your country
- Agree to the edX Honor code and terms of service
- Select Create your account
- When you find a course that interests you in the course catalog, you can enroll in the course by selecting the Enroll Now button on the course About page.