Apply for Free Online Course Business Communications University of British Columbia and Learn how to communicate effectively in a business setting: understand diverse audiences and build sound arguments.
Business Communications Course Details:
Course at a Glance:
- Length: 6-7 weeks of study
- Effort: 3-5 hours per week hours per week
- Subject: Communication
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Languages: English
- Video Transcripts: English
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: Self-Paced
The University of British Columbia is a global centre for research and teaching, consistently ranked among the 40 best universities in the world. Since 1915, UBC’s West Coast spirit has embraced innovation and challenged the status quo. Its entrepreneurial perspective encourages students, staff and faculty to challenge convention, lead discovery and explore new ways of learning. At UBC, bold thinking is given a place to develop into ideas that can change the world.
About this Course:
This course, part of the Business Fundamentals MicroMasters program, will sharpen your writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills to help you succeed in the business world. You will learn a range of successful practices and guidelines that have been derived from both research and experience.
You will learn strategies for honing your communication style, improving clarity, conciseness and impact. By the end of the course, you will be able to think strategically about all forms of communication, and communicate with diverse audiences.
Why take this Course?
This is a free online course on edx. Verified certificate also available for this course. This online course is self paced.
- Build sound and logical arguments using the best evidence available
- Communicate effectively in a business setting
- Understand how to communicate with diverse audiences
- Create a variety of effective and clearly written supporting business documents to better communicate
Also check some other free online courses:
- Free online courses from Harvard University
- Free online course on innovation leadership from Georgia Tech.
- Free online course on Public Speaking