Applications are invited for Finance Internship at UNICEF in Hungry. This contract is for a 3 month duration, with possibility of extension based on performance and centre needs.
UNICEF’s Global Shared Services Centre (GSSC) in Budapest, Hungary supports UNICEF operations globally in the areas of Finance, Human Resources, Payroll and Information Technology.
UNICEF core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
- This contract is for a 3 month duration, with possibility of extension based on performance and centre needs.
- Utilize related software to run reports and queries for various monthly processes
- Assist with HR administration, recruitment, Open Days and Interview Scheduling
- Support the HR Resource analysis and Leave reporting
- Assist with data collection, entry and maintaining excel sheets
- Support communications with meeting arrangements, develop presentations
- Support the QA team with report formatting, data analysis and transaction testing
- Assist with closure of share point errors and linking of documents
- Support the Payments team with follow up on open items and report preparation
- Provide administrative support to the Invoice Processing Team and assist with the provision of data/ analysis as required
- Other support activities, to be determined
- Current or recent enrollment in a programme at the Master’s level, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics or other related area.
- Fluency in English.
- Very good analytical skills and ability to synthesize concepts and material into clear and concise thoughts (see also communication below)
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and applications; excellent understanding of and knowledge of software such as but not limited to Lotus based applications, HTML, Word, Excel.
- Managing resources – Organizes and manages information to achieve defined goals and optimum results.
- Communication – Effectively presents thoughts and ideas including complex technical concepts, in a clear, concise, and readily understood manner, both verbally and in writing. Listens to and acknowledges others’ perspectives and views.
- Flexibility – Works effectively on multiple assignments simultaneously and adapts to changing demands and circumstances.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – able to work well in a team environment.Ability to work independently
- Applicants must be nationals of EU countries or legally eligible to work in Hungary.
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship?
All applications to UNICEF are required to be submitted through UNICEF’s online recruiting system. All applications should be in English.
Also Check some other International Internships:
- P&G UK Sales Summer Internship 2018
- Amazon Summer Internship in USA
- The Washington Post Summer Internship in USA
The last date to apply for Finance Internship at UNICEF IS Central Europe Daylight Time.