Entries are invited for the Essay Writing Contest 2019 by the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The winners of the essay writing competition will obtain a right to participate in the cultural-historical tour to Azerbaijan.
The duration of the fully funded trip to Azerbaijan is one week. During the selection process of winners, special attention will be paid to sufficient scientific ground and basis, list of the used references/literature, an indication of exact historical sources, as well as to the authenticity of the information covered in the essays.
Essay Writing Contest 2019 Details:
- This is a fully funded opportunity for applicants from Pakistan. All the cost will be covered by the Embassy of Azerbaijan in Pakistan.
Must Apply for the following fully funded opportunities:
- UNESCO World Youth Conference 2019 in India – Fully Funded
- Facebook Scholarship 2019 in Florida, USA – Fully Funded (5 Days)
Essay Topics & Theme:
Within the framework of the general topics mentioned below, participants can choose a special topic relevant to their fields of interest, education, scientific and specialized areas.
Recommended Topics for the Essay Writing Contest
“What do I know about Azerbaijan?”
- 100th anniversary of Diplomacy of Azerbaijan (1919-2019)
- Heydar Aliyev: National Leader of Azerbaijan
- Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict; Realities of Karabakh
- History, art, and culture of Azerbaijan
- Great poet Imadaddin Nasimi and his poetry
- Population, language, and traditions of Azerbaijan
- Genocide of Azerbaijanis
- Khojaly Genocide
- Role of Azerbaijan in International Politics
- Azerbaijan and Pakistan: Historical relations and perspectives
- Azerbaijan and Pakistan: strategic partners
- The economic development of Azerbaijan
- Azerbaijan in ancient sources/literature
- The Contest is open for youths at the age between 18-29 years.
- Essays shall not exceed 2500 words.
- Essays must be submitted in English.
- Essays must be written with Arial 12 font formats in Word and PDF.
- Only citizens of the Republic of Pakistan are eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Application form
- Biography (CV)
- Valid passport copy
How to Apply for Essay Writing Contest 2019 by Embassy of Azerbaijan?
Essays must be written with Arial 12 font and sent to the email of the selection commission of the Embassy email@example.com in Word and PDF formats before June 20, 2019.
- The last to apply for the essay contest 2019 is June 20, 2019.
Deadline is June 20, 2019