Applications are invited for EPFL Paid Summer Internships for Indian Students in Switzerland.
The School of Computer and Communication Sciences provides internship opportunities in the Summer period for students enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programmes in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering. Internships are assigned competitively to students with excellent academic results
During a period of at least two months and possibly including the 2nd week of July, internship students get the chance to learn new skills and to gain hands-on experience in their chosen field while working personally with leading senior scientists. Participating students will work in a research unit, typically to solve problems which are usually part of major research efforts.
Often, this will lead to performing challenging programming or design tasks to prove new concepts. Being an intern at EPFL is a highly motivating learning and work experience in a competitive research environment, and it is also a great way to get familiar with another culture, to start building a network of connections in Switzerland, and to get prepared for a global career! And, last but not least, it is a chance to spend some months in a region rich in natural attractions and offering a multitude of leisure opportunities.
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)
- During a period of at least two months
- Scholarships: CHF 1,600.- per month (pro rata to the actual duration).
- Refund of travelling cost (2nd class train ticket or low-cost/economy airfare, only after written approval by the hosting laboratory
Also Apply for: OIST Internship in Japan – Fully Funded
- Applicants must be enrolled in a 3- or 4-year Bachelor programme or a 1- or 2-year Master programme (or equivalent undergraduate programmes). Students enrolled in PhD programmes are not eligible.
- The Bachelor or Master programmes must be in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, or a closely related field (e.g., some relevant programs in Mathematics). Students of other disciplines may want to check the information below.
- Applicants, at the time of application, must be currently enrolled in the 2nd year Bachelor or above(therefore, they must have successfully completed their 1st study year of the Bachelor’s programme).
- Students from Indian institutions must submit their applications to the first deadline to leave enough time for administrative work (visas, etc.). Students from institutions in the rest of the world must submit their applications on the second deadline (applications from non-Indian institutions to the first deadline will be simply discarded and vice versa).
- The last date to apply to EPFL Paid Summer Internships for Indian Students in Switzerland is November 18, 2018
Deadline is November 18, 2018