The German Embassy would like to offer Germany Scholarship for Arab Graduates in September 2018. The scholarship is available for applicants who are interested in the German parliamentary system and play an active role in promoting core democratic values in their home countries.
The scholarship programme is aimed at highly-motivated, capable and talented young individuals from the Arab region who are open to new ideas, interested in politics and wish to play an active and responsible role in shaping the democratic future of their country.
The German Embassy is a constitutional and legislative body at the federal level in Germany.
English Language Requirements:
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Course Level: The scholarship is available for graduates from the Arab region
- Citizenship of an Arab country
- Under the age of 35 at the start of the scholarship
- University degree
- Very good knowledge of German
- An interest in politics, and social/political commitment
- Please send your completed online application documents by email as a PDF-file, with the file name consisting of your surname followed by your given name (i.e. surname-first name), by e-mail to the German Embassy in Kuwait
Application Deadline: 31 January 2018
[button-brownurl=”http://www.kuwait.diplo.de/Vertretung/kuwait/en/Startseite__linke__Spalte/seite__IPS__2018.html” target=”_blank” position=”center”]Official Link[/button-brown]