looking for Autumn School in Europe? If yes, then apply for the EAN Autumn School Greece 2020. The international Autumn school will be held in Loutraki, Greece from October 22-26, 2020. The EAN will cover accommodation, tuition, board, and program.
The course is structured in plenary sessions for all participants in the morning and hands-on/interactive or case-based sessions in the afternoons (20 participants per course, rotating); including patient input where possible.
Potentially suitable patients willing to attend for afternoon sessions will be identified from the host country with the assistance of local neurologists/the national neurological society. For local patients, language is not expected to be a barrier as the local neurologist will be able to translate where needed.
Since 2018, EAN gives 60 neurologists in training the chance to increase their knowledge of clinical neurology. The basic idea is to illustrate and showcase how experienced neurologists and sub-specialists approach specific clinical presentations, including an update on relevant diagnostic and treatment approaches for key conditions in the relevant areas.
EAN Autumn School Greece 2020:
- EAN Teaching Course sub-Committee, EAN Office: Anja Sander, Julia Mayer, Magda Dohnalova
Autumn School Location:
- Loutraki (1,5h from Athens airport)
Autumn School Duration:
- October 22-26, 2020
Here is an updated list of the International Summer Programs 2020 – Fully Funded/Paid
Autumn School Dates:
- RRFS members from EAN member countries with more than 2 years of clinical training
- RRFS members from Corresponding Institutional Member Countries (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Mauretania, Morocco, Nepal, Palestine, Tunisia, Syria) and HINARI Group A countries are welcome to apply
- Full members within 5 years after completion of neurology training
- Application for a travel grant is possible for members of low and lower-middle-income countries. A short letter of intent, why the person wants to participate including why the travel grant is needed.
- Previous awardees cannot apply again
Also, Check an updated list of the International Internships 2020 – Fully Funded/Paid Internships
- application form
- CV form for EAN grants including a list of publications with links (max. 10 with doi-links)
- proof of 2 years of clinical experience (from supervisor or head of the department)
- copy of passport
- RRFS or Individual membership*
How to for Europe Autumn School 2020?
All application documents must be submitted by email to Ms. Magda Dohnalova: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are advised to keep a record of sending and request a read receipt. Original documents and/or fresh copies may be requested where felt necessary. So must be retained by the applicant until notified of the outcome of their application.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the EAN Autumn School Greece 2020 is 31 July 2020.