Call for applications for the Durshal Internship Fellowship Program 2018. This paid Internship program will be for 6 months. The Monthly stipend will be 30,000 per Month. This is one of the highly Paid Internship in Peshawar.
Durshal (meaning “gateway” in Pashto) is Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Boards’ Project with the goal of enabling the youth to collaborate, innovate, access training, and launch new businesses.
If you think you have what it takes to revolutionize the entrepreneurial ecosystem of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and contribute to the digital economy then don’t miss this chance as Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board is now accepting applications for incubating potential startups at Durshal Community Innovation Labs at Peshawar, Mardan & Swat.
Durshal Internship Fellowship Details:
- IMSCIENCES, Peshawar
- 6 Months
- 30, 000/- PKR
- Monthly Stipends of PKR 30,000/Member
- 6 months Incubation Cycle
- Mentorship & Training sessions
- Demo Day
- Resident Entrepreneurs
- Assistance in Intellectual Property & Company Registration
- Access to Funds
- Eclectic Ambiance
- Durshal Community of Awesomeness
- At least one startup member shall be a graduate with 16 years of education or more in any ICT, Business Management/Administration or other related fields.
- Applicant startups must have an ICT based business idea that can be transformed into a full-fledged commercial product/service.
- Applicant startups shall be in the early stages of business development. Small companies that require a significant change in direction or are planning to launch a new product/service may also apply
- Applicant startups shall have a team that can handle both the technical and management aspects of their business.
- Applicant startups must have the capacity to grow and provide economic value to the province by creating new job opportunities in their respective areas.
- Each startup may have 2-4 members. Startups will be evaluated based on their idea, team composition and market viability of their product/service.
- While each member of a startup will be evaluated separately, startups will be selected based on average scores of all the team members. In order to get the maximum score, it is, therefore, advisable that potential startups include only qualified and contributing members in their team.
- Lying, mistaking facts about your startup, idea, or education credentials/skills will result in instant disqualification.
- Copying somebody else’s business/startup idea will result in instant disqualification and potential legal action.
- Only shortlisted startups will be invited for a pitching session. You can Read More Question & Answers in FAQs
Also check some other amazing opportunities:
- KP Internship Program for one Year – Monthly Stipend 25000/-
- National Endowment Scholarship for FA/FSC students
- Young Parliamentary Associates for Pakistan by European Union
How to Apply for Durshal Internship?
- Fill the Online Application Form & Submit.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview for Durshal Internship Fellowship Program.
- Before Applying, lease Check this Sample Application Form.
- 24th September 2018