Apply for the fully funded Dubai Future Accelerators Program 2018 for Entrepreneurs. Dubai Future Accelerators is an intensive 9-week program pairing the world’s most exciting technology companies with leading government organizations to create transformational solutions.
Dubai Future Accelerators was launched in 2016 by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and the Chairman of Dubai Future Foundation under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai.
- Dubai Future Accelerators Program is run by Dubai Future Foundation whose mission is to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of strategic sectors in cooperation with Dubai government and private sector entities.
- 9 Week
- 18th March 2018-17th May 2018
- For participants committing to the full program, DFA will provide an economy return flight to and from your home country, plus accommodation for the full 9 weeks. We’ll also cover the cost of visa applications for each full-time participant.
- Game changing partnerships with top-level of government
- DFA takes zero equity in your business
- State of the art creative workspace and access to prototyping equipment
- Mentorship program
- Scaling your access to a 2 billion people market
- Open to companies who have already built and launched their core technology, and be able to demonstrate traction and/or substantial use cases;
- While organizers encourage companies to approach the program with an open mind and the desire to develop new technologies and services in collaboration with government entities, the program is not open to early-stage startups that are still at the ideation stage.
- From experience, the program is best suited to technology companies that have raised Seed or Series-A, or employ a number of staff beyond the core founding team. While DFA offers an exciting and unrivaled opportunity, it is important that a company has the resources to commit to the program, without it being a concern for founders or investors. Again, however we do consider companies on a case-by-case basis.
The deadline of Dubai Future Accelerators Program 2018 is:
- 13th February, 2018