The Dubai Business Associates Programme is run under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and has been designed around three fundamental pillars for success: business experience, management training and cultural understanding.
Participants will complete an associates with one of the emirate’s home-grown global leaders in a sector central to its economy, including trade, tourism, finance and logistics. The invaluable experience will provide participants with an understanding of how to operate within an international business environment.
Management training is an integral aspect of the programme. Combining practical experience with learning and development modules will provide participants with a better understanding and knowledge of fundamental business concepts and doing business in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia region.
Dubai Business Associates offers a unique opportunity to gain a privileged insight into Dubai’s cultural communities and to develop cross-cultural communication skills. Participants will have access to influential business leaders and opinion formers from across Dubai, the UAE and the rest of the world.
- Falcon and Associates
- Beginning in September, the programme runs for nine months and includes business placements and consulting projects with our Placement Partners.
- The programme is fully funded by Falcon and Associates, covering accommodation, flights, visa, health insurance and a monthly allowance.
- The Dubai Business Associate programme is open to recent university graduates (as well as those with up to three years of work experience) from all over the world.
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English is required.
- A keen interest in international business combined with a curious and inquiring mind is preferred
- A current CV
- An essay to a maximum of 500 words explaining your knowledge of Dubai and of the specific DBA partner who you believe can add value to and why
- A link (e.g. on Wetransfer) to a maximum 90 second video of you explaining why you fit to the distinct learning culture, responsibilities and opportunities of DBA.
How to Apply:
To apply for Dubai Business Associates Programme, email all the above mentioned documents to email@example.com.
- June 30th, 2018 (rolling basis, earlier encouraged)