DiscovHer Leadership is a unique Leadership Bootcamp by She For Change to help girls explore their leadership potential, strengthen their self-esteem and turn plans into action, all through a broad range of hands-on activities.
July 21-30, 2018, 2018 they see 24 girls from all over India from various cultural and economical backgrounds, beyond barriers and boundaries coming together under one roof in a quintessential resort near Kaziranga National Park in Assam to discover themselves and take their first steps towards change. Throughout these 10 days, they will impact the lives of 24 young girls by helping them find their truest potential, their most authentic selves.
- She For Change
- 10 Days
- 21-30 July 2018
- She For Change will cover all transportation and accommodation (including food) costs of the final participants for the entire duration of the summit.
Also Visit: Fully Funded OYW Summit in Netherlands
Applicants must be a girl aged between 18-24 years old.
- Applicants must come from any of the Indian states.
- Must have a good level of English or Hindi that enables them to understand, present and collaborate throughout the boot-camp.
- Applicants must be willing to show pro-activeness and participate effectively in all the activities and proceedings of the boot camp.
- Applicants must be willing to be a part of and add value to a dynamic community post the event.
- Applicants must be willing to take charge and become a leader.
How to Apply:
Apply through the online application system. Try to answer all the questions in a detailed and descriptive manner to help them understand you better.
- 30th April 2018, 11:59 pm IST