Apply for Deloitte One Young Scholarship Program 2019 and attend fully funded One Young World Summit in London, the United Kingdom. The international conference in the UK will be held from 22 – 25 October 2019. Deloitte Scholarship will cover all the cost of the selected candidates.
Education is the cornerstone of sustainable development. There are currently 1.8 billion young people (aged 10-24) worldwide and over half of this population will not have the skills necessary to participate in the emerging global workforce. The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) clearly recognize that this gap must be closed, as the international community more explicitly addresses the challenges of quality and equity in education.
At Deloitte, they are committed to preparing 50 million people to succeed in a rapidly changing global economy by 2030. We are applying our core skills, experience, and global reach to make an impact through education, skills development, and access to opportunity, in line with SDGs 4 – Quality Education and 8 – Decent Work & Economic Growth.
As a longstanding partner of One Young World, we are proud to support the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2019, which will enable 10 outstanding young leaders to attend the international youth summit in London, the United Kingdom on 22 – 25 October 2019.
This scholarship is intended for young leaders focused on improving the education, skills, and access to opportunity for people in their communities, countries, or world at large. The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated a commitment to:
- Improving access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy. For example, to women and girls, disadvantaged youth.
- Creating skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerating entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or providing opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
Deloitte One Young Scholarship Program Details:
- United Kingdom
- 4 Days
Also, Apply for:
- Commonwealth Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit in London
- Trust Conference in the United Kingdom – Fully Funded
- Future Leaders Connect by British Council in the UK – Fully Funded
- 22 – 25 October 2019
What does the Deloitte | OYW Scholarship provide?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 21-25 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”
Candidates must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Young leaders from non-profit, community organizations or social enterprises
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
Tips for Applying: check out our helpful guidelines for submitting a successful application.
How to Apply for Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2019?
Fill the OYW online application carefully. Please note that you will be unable to save your responses in the submission form. With this in mind, we recommend saving your responses first in an offline document before submitting your application.
- The last date to submit applications for One Young World youth summit is 10 May 2019.