The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is offering scholarships in Germany for international students in Development-Related Postgraduate Courses (EPOS).
The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
- German Universities offering development-related postgraduate courses
- The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Master’s Courses
- Ph.D. Courses
Fields of Study:
- Masters in Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security:
- Deadline: 15.01.2018
- PhD Programme Mathematics in Industry and Commerce – MIC:Deadline:
- Masters in Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) :
- Deadline: 31.01.2018
- Masters in Integrated Urbanism and Sustainable Design – IUSD:
- Deadline: 15.02.2018
- Masters in International Media Studies:
- Masters in International Agribusiness and Rural Development – IARD :
- Deadline: 01.04.2018
- Masters in International Education Management – INEMA:
- Deadline: 31.05.2018
- 12 to 36 months (dependent on study programme)
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
For more information about eligibility criteria; Please visit Application Requirements and select your status and your country of origin to enable you to apply
Required Documents are varied with the country For more information; Please visit “Application Procedure” and select your status and your country of origin to enable you to apply.
Depending on chosen study programme; please check scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study programme.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme | Fully Funded