Call for applications for the amazing and prestigious CrossCulture Program 2020 in Germany. The (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen ifa CrossCulture program is a fully-funded international exchange program in Germany. The duration of the CCP Fellowship 2020 is 2-3 months. The CCP 2020 will cover all the costs of the final participants. Participants from all over the world can apply for the all-expenses-paid exchange program in Germany.
The Ifa fully funded fellowship 2020 will cover a monthly allowance of 550 euros, roundtrip airfare, accommodation, local transportation, a refund of applicable visa fees and Health insurance. CCP Fellowships enables professionals and committed volunteers to work in an intercultural environment for two to three months and to gather new skills. All information about the application process and requirements can be found here.
The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) enables professionals and committed volunteers to think outside of the cultural box! Each year around 80 fellowship recipients from host organizations in Germany or in one of the over 35 partner countries gain experience in intercultural networks. Through occupational stays abroad, the program enables and promotes actors from the cultural, educational, scientific, artistic and medial sectors to work together. The goal of the CrossCulture Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe. The program was launched in 2005 and now counts over 750 alumni to its ever-growing network.
With the CCP Fellowships, the CrossCulture Programme (CCP) funds around 80 professionals and committed volunteers from over 35 countries each year. During two to three months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills. In turn, the host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organization.
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Scholarships Corner for live sessions and guidelines about different opportunities. We also share opportunities on our Instagram account on a daily basis. Follow us on Instagram “scholarshipscorner” and Don’t miss any opportunity.
CrossCulture Program 2020 in Germany Details:
- ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen)
Also, Apply for the Hansen Summer Institute 2020 in the USA – Fully Funded Summer Student Exchange Program
- The duration of the cultural exchange program Germany is 2-3 months
No. of Participants:
CrossCulture Program is principally awarded to people working in one of the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Civic & citizenship education
- Digital civil society
Also Apply For the World Youth Forum 2019 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt (Fully Funded)
ifa covers the following costs for fellowship recipients from abroad:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
ifa covers the following costs for scholarship recipients from Germany:
- A monthly allowance of 1,100 euros
- A refund of roundtrip airfare
- A refund of applicable visa fees
- Health insurance
Apply now for the International Volunteer Forum in Russia – Chance to be part of 10,000 Volunteers
Participants from the following countries can apply for the cross-culture internship program in 2020.
- Palestinian Territories
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirate
- and Uzbekistan.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in the country of origin.
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged for the long-term.
- The applicant can prove full-time experience in his or her field of work.
- A collaboration with an organization in the target country is in progress or planned.
- The applicant possesses other language skills, particularly, German language skills
The following required documents have to be uploaded Online:
- Letter of motivation (please use the template)
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization (please use the template)
- Photo (optional)
Check U.S Exchange Program IREX Community Solutions Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
How to Apply for the CrossCulture Program 2020 in Germany?
Application in 3 steps
- Open the ifa application portal and select the fellowship of your choice.
- Complete the application form and upload your documents. Since the application system cannot cache any input, all documents should be ready for the upload at the start of the application.
- Submit the completed application online via the application portal.
Incomplete applications, applications sent by email and applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- All the selected applicants will be notified via email and they will be called for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will take place by phone or via Skype.
- They will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
- The last date to submit an application for the CrossCulture Program 2020 in Germany 15 November 2019.
Deadline is November 15, 2019