Commonwealth100 – Free Online Open Source Leadership Programme from Common Purpose that equips the next generation with 21stcentury leadership skills.
Using an interactive platform, you will work with a diverse group of young leaders from across the Commonwealth to explore Open Source Leadership: a new leadership model co-created with over 1,000 young Commonwealth leaders.
This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future. What’s more, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge: an online badge you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader.
Commonwealth100 – Free Online Leadership Program:
- Common Purpose is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1989 that develops leaders who can cross boundaries. This enables them to solve complex problems both in organizations and in cities. We now run programmes in over 100 cities worldwide, and have more than 75,000 Alumni from over 100 countries and 6 continents.
Commonwealth100 Programme Outcomes:
The outcomes of the free online leadership programme are:
- Produce a more socially-conscious generation of leaders
- Create a network of young leaders in touch with each other
- Foster current and future global partnerships between young leaders
- Frame a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future
Who can take part?
- Commonwealth100 is open to young leaders, aged 18+, who are from a Commonwealth country, or who currently live, work or study in a Commonwealth country
- You may be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education.
Why Take this Course?
The program is hosted online and is totally free.
You will take part in interactive exercises and discussions with peers from across the Commonwealth. And you will read compelling articles, which explore the skills you need to be successful in the 21st century.
All participants who complete the programme will receive the Open Source Leadership Badge, which can be used as a record of your achievement on your CV or online profiles.
How to Join this Course?
Commonwealth100 runs every three weeks, beginning 20 April 2018. After filling in a short registration form, you will receive an email letting you know when the next programme will begin.
Also, visit and apply for some free online courses:
The programme runs every month for three weeks and can be completed flexibly. It takes between three to six hours to complete the course. The current course dates are:
- 10 August–31 August
- 7 September–28 September
- 5 October–26 October
- 2 November–23 November
- 30 November–23 December
This will continue to run on a similar pattern through 2020.