The Commonwealth Secretariat is now accepting applications for training course on addressing hate speech. This training course will be for five days in London, United Kingdom. The aim of this training course is to youth leaders from its member states to develop a youth led coordinated approach to address hate speech, and strengthen support for human rights.
Commonwealth Training Course Details:
- Must be a citizen of commonwealth Countries.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 29
- Submit a completed application
- Applicants must be available for the full duration of the training course
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not attended a Commonwealth
funded training session or workshop in the past year
- Travel Arrangments
- Airport Transfer and Local Transportation
Duration: 5 days from 27 November – 1 December 2017.
Venue: London, United Kingdom.
Applications deadline: 22 October 2017.
Download the ‘Participants Information Form’
Download the ‘Application Form’
Download the ‘Traveller Information Form’
The Common wealth official website.
Contacts for Further Information
For further information about the training course, please contact