The CSUSA is a competitive online scholarship application for many of the scholarships at CSU. Scholarships are available in all class levels (entering freshmen, undergraduates, transfer, 2nd bachelor’s, graduate and Professional Veterinary Medicine.) Applications are reviewed based on your academic record as well as your answers to the questions on the application.
Tips for the CSUSA:
- We recommend typing your essays in a word processing program to take advantage of spell checking and word counting. Once you are done, just copy and paste your text into the application.
- Some scholarships require letters of recommendation and/or other documents. Ensure ample time for these to be completed and submitted by the deadline of March 1 at 11:00 p.m. (MST).
The CSUSA includes both merit-based and financial need-based scholarships. To be considered for need-based scholarships through the CSUSA, your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be submitted no later than March first. A FAFSA is not required to be considered for merit-based scholarships.
- Scholarships range from $1,000 to full tuition
- Log onto RAMweb.colostate.edu with your CSU eID (eName and password).
- Select the CSU Scholarship Application link under the Financial Information heading (available on RAMweb from December 1 to March 1 at 11:00 p.m. MST).
- Alternatively, you may go directly to the CSUSA at any time of the year by logging onto colostate.academicworks.com with your CSU eID.
- Complete and submit the General Application.
- Complete and submit Supplemental Application(s) if required.
- Review your Recommended opportunities (at the top of the CSU Scholarship Application, hover over ‘Opportunities’ and then click, ‘Recommended’).
- Some scholarships may ask additional questions specific to that particular scholarship. Click the ‘Apply’ button to answer any remaining questions.
- If no action is required on a Recommended scholarship then your General and/or Supplemental application are all that is/are required.
- March 1, 2018