If you are a graduate or undergraduate looking to experience real business at a multinational company, then apply for Coca Cola Company Internship Programme 2018.
The Coca-Cola Company is all about. Being an intern means more than getting involved in the day-to-day running of the company. As an intern, you’ll get exposure to real projects and challenges in a vibrant environment and gain real world experience. And you’ll work with the brightest and best in the industry and participate as a member of the workforce of the world’s most recognized brand.
Coca Cola Internships are offered in different fields of study . Coca Cola Mba Internship program is a very famous internship program among students.
Abour Coca Cola Company:
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water. We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, bringing economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
- Undergraduate internships: Their interns are sought after for an assortment of functions and can benefit from learning beyond the classroom when they gain hands-on experience with the world’s leading beverage company.
- Graduate Internships: Paid MBA Internship and graduate interns are expected to contribute to the success of The Coca-Cola Company through innovative ideas and value creation gained both in school and through previous work experience. Based on successful performance and the talent needs of their business, few interns may have the opportunity to become full-time Coca-Cola employees.
Coca Cola Company Top Programs:
The Coca-Cola Company seeks talent from the top programs and universities. Please check with your University about their affiliation to Coca-Cola and how to apply.
- Strategic interns: college students hired in a program which is formally created to offer opportunities to students upon graduation.
- Seasonal interns: MBA/ college students hired to work on a big complex project that may require additional help for a period of time. mostly in the summer but during the year as well.
- Academic Intern: college students hired trough a formal program with a recognized academic internship program that gives academic credit in exchange for work experience.
- Co-op: Temporal assignment for four or five months during school year.
- Management trainees: College /MBA graduated in a formal full time program.
- Summer jobs at The World of Coca-Cola: undergraduate students hired per 3 months, the process begins mid-June & is a great way to experience the Coca-Cola culture and engage with consumers from all over the world.
- Have a top of the line experience
- Build together a challenging & rewarding experience
- Work & learn from experts of the business
- Develop your flair and knowledge in our unique culture
- Grow your network of like-minded interns and professionals
The eligibility crriteria of Coca Cola Company Internship Programme is given by:
- Open to all
- Opportunities vary from country to country – in some locations, internships are aimed at undergraduate students and, in others, at graduates and young people with the right work experience.
How to apply for Coca Cola Company Internship Programme ?
- Apply online through the given link.
- For further information please visit their official website.