The prestigious and famous Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2018-2019 is now open. 1000 Students went to China for Studying on Scholarship in 2018 from Pakistan. The largest number of Students in China and in almost every field/majors.
This is a Full Scholarship in China & Chinese government scholarship 2018-19 is now open for Pakistani Students who want to pursue their Masters or Doctoral Degree from Chinese Universities.
Chinese Universities is now competing with USA Universities. Don’t lose this chance and apply as soon as possible.
- China Scholarship Council
- Master’s Degree Programs
- Doctoral Programs
Chinese Government Scholarship Value
This is a totally free scholarship to study in China. The Chinese Government Scholarship for Pakistan students/international students will cover the following Cost of students.
- Your Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Room Rent Fee
- Living Stipend
- Medical Fee Service
- Medical Insurance in China will be aid by the Chinese Government.
Chinese Government Scholarship Stipend:
The Monthly Living stipend is paid to the student by the host institution at the following rates Given below.
- Master Students: CNY 3,000 Yuan (Almost 57742 PKR)
- Doctoral Students: 3,500 Yuan (Almost 67360 PKR)
Eligibility Criteria for CGS Scholarship:
In order to be applicable to the CGS 2018. The applicant must follow the given eligibility criteria.
- The applicant Must be Non-Chinese Nationals in good health & currently should not be studying in China.
- The applicant who is applying for Master Degree Must have Bachelor Degree and the age should be under 35.
- The applicant who is applying for Doctoral Degree Must have Master Degree and the age should be under 40.
How to Apply for Chinese Government Scholarship?
Please Follow the application Requirements step by step.
- chinese government scholarship Online Applications at http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login and print two application Forms.
- Notarized transcript & Diploma of the most advanced study
- Acceptance letter of potential supervisor.
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Study plan or Research proposal
- publication (if you have)
- Photocopy of Valid Passport.
- Certificate of Clearance
- photocopy of physical examination record can be downloaded from http://is.nwsuaf.edu.cn/zlxz/321992.htm)
- English or Chinese proficiency certificate.
- Two Passport Size photos.
Watch this video if you any confusion about Chinese Scholarships 2018-2019
Official advertisement of the Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students 2018-2019.