University of Electronic Science and Technology of China is now offering fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for graduates applicants.
UESTC is established in 1956 and is a research-intensive university in Chengdu, Sichuan, China. In the recent latest National Discipline Evaluations, five disciplines from UESTC were in the top ten, in which Electronic Science and Technology ranks No.1, Information and Communication Engineering ranks No.2, Optical Engineering and Instrument Science and Technology ranks No.7 and Bio-medical Engineering ranks No. 10 (equal to Peking University).
- University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC)
- Master Degree Programs
- PhD Degree Programs
- 2 Years for Master
- 3 Years for PhD
Fields of Study:
- Please Click here to check the list of Programmes
UESTC University Scholarship Only available for graduate applicants.
- First class scholarship (Full scholarship): including tuition, accommodation on campus, medical insurance, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month); (available for master & PhD applicants)
- Second class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition, accomodation on campus and medical insurance; (only available for PhD applicants)
- Third class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition and medical insurance; (only available for master applicants)
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
- Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
- Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
- Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
- Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
- The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
- Normally, UESTC all applicants to complete the TOEFL or IELTS to apply for English-instructed programs or HSK to apply for Chinese-instructed programs. The minimum score or cut-off is 80 by TOFEL or 5.5 by IELTS; 210 by HSK 4 for Bachelor or 210 by HSK6 for Master or PhD. We regard to test results as helpful indicators of academic ability and achievement when considered thoughtfully among many other factors.
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and address)
- Notarized Certificates or Letter of Attestation from Your University
- Academic Transcripts
- Certificate of the Language Proficiency
- Two Academic Recommendation Letter (Graduate students only)
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Not in China) or VISA Page (In China)
- CV or Personal Statement (Your CV must be up to date, covering all your experiences, including education and employment experience)
- Research Proposal/Study Plan (Graduate students only)
- Acceptance Letter (Graduate students only, preferred)
- Financial Statement (Self-sponsored only)
- CSC Application Form Downloaded after Applying in the CSC Website (CSC applicants only)
- Articles or Papers Written or Published (Graduate students only)
- Others kinds of certificates
- March 31, 2018
Romania Embassy Europe Scholarships for Bachelors, Master and PhD in Romania 2018-2019