China Fellowship Program 2018: The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), President’s International Fellowship Initiative (PIFI) is a unique funding program to attract talented foreigners to CAS for research and scientific exchanges.
China Fellowship Program 2018 Details:
Applications are open for the following three categories.
1) Postdoctoral Fellowship:
- For a period of 1-2 years
- 250,000 Yuan per year
- Travel Cost to and from china
- Must hold PhD in technological and natural sciences.
- Age less than 40 years
- Accepted by a CAS host researcher.
- Motivated and dedicated to the program and should not take other assignments
2) Distinguished Fellowship:
- For 1-2 Weeks
- 50,000 Yuan per week
- Internationally recognized and
- Have recommendation of CAS affiliated institute.
3. Visiting Fellowship
- For 2-9 months
- Yuan 40,000 for full professor, 30,000 for associate professor, 20,000 for assistant professor per month
- Round trip ticket
- Must be an assistant professor or above
- Must have W=worked in well known university or research institute for at least 5 years.
- Must have Have a cooperative research proposal with a CAS host researcher and intention to come to China.
or further details visit at following:
Other related Fellowship Scholarships:
Obama Foundation Fellowship