Applications are invited for Chevening Scholarship 2018-19 in UK. chevening is the fully funded UK’S Government Scholarship Program for pursuing Masters Degree at any UK Universities.
Chevening Scholarship is the UK government’s international awards programme aimed at developing global leaders since 1983.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Chevening Scholarship 2018-19 Details:
- United Kingdom (UK)
- The fully paid Funded Chevening Scholarship is funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations, Chevening offers two types of award – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British Embassies and High Commissions throughout the world.
- You can Study any Course at any UK’s World Class Universities. In 2017, UK’s Government selected 63 Students from Pakistan.
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers University Tuition fees, a Monthly Stipend, Travel costs to and from the UK, an Arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the cost of one visa application, and a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country. Chevening Scholarship is open to all including Chevening Scholarship Malaysia, Chevening Scholarship Egypt, Chevening Scholarship India, Chevening Scholarship Pakistan.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, so please refer to your country page for further details)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 11 July 2019
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 11 July 2019
Prior to starting your application, please ensure you have the following ready:
- Valid passport or national ID card
- University transcripts and degree certificates (undergraduate, postgraduate)
- Three different UK Master’s course choices
- The names and details of two valid referees
Please note that if you are shortlisted for an award, you will be required to log into the online application system and request a reference from your referees. The request will generate an email to the referees and they will need to submit the reference by 25 February 2019.
Also Visit and Apply for some more opportunities:
- The process of selecting Chevening Scholars takes a minimum of eight months from the application deadline to when scholars are conditionally selected for an award.
- Applications for 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships are open between 6 August and 8 November 2018.
Deadline is November 8, 2018