Call for applications for the Chevening Partner Award for Masters in Economics at the Queen Mary University of London. Queen Mary works closely with the Chevening – the UK government’s international scheme aimed at developing global leaders – to provide a large number of full scholarships for study on our one-year Master’s courses.
Every year we host a large cohort of the 1500 Chevening Scholars who come to study at universities all over the UK. In addition the standard Chevening Scholarships, Queen Mary is a Chevening Partner and funds additional awards for those who are selected by Chevening. The School of Economics and Finance is funding an additional scholarship for 2019 entry for a candidate who has an offer for MSc Economics.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Chevening Partner Award Details:
- United Kingdom
- Queen Mary University of London
Also, Apply for MBA Scholarship at the University of Oxford
- MSC (Masters)
Field of Study:
- The duration of the Chevening Scholarship in the UK is One Year.
- All Chevening Uk Government Scholarship covers full overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses.
- Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long program of events helping you experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.
- To be eligible for a Partner Award you must rank Queen Mary as your first choice university.
For more information about the eligibility, please click on the Official Link button below.
How to Apply for Chevening Partner Award?
Applications for all scholarships must be made directly to the Chevening: full details on how to apply are available on the Chevening’s webpages. Applications for 2019 entry opened on 6th August and will close on 6th November.
Candidates should also apply for their chosen Masters programme at Queen Mary through an online portal in the normal way.
- The last to apply for Queen Mary University of London Scholarship is November 6, 2019.