Application is now open for Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship 2019-20 in UK. The selected candidates will visit to United Kingdom on a fully funded short visit for between 3 weeks to 3 months. Selected professionals will be going to to a university department, professional institution, or arts centre.
The Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship Programme provides assistance to mid-career professionals who wish to undertake short visits to the United Kingdom to broaden their professional knowledge, skills and contacts.
The fellowship may take the form of an attachment to a university department, professional institution, or arts centre. The two principal purposes are:
- Professional networking and interaction
- Study and Research
Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship Details:
- United Kingdom
- The British Council Fellowship in UK may last for between three weeks and three months.
Eligible Subject Areas:
Eligible disciplines are as follows:
- Social Sciences
- Social Development
- Arts and Creative Industries
- Environmental Sciences
- Health Sciences.
- Award holders will receive a grant of £1,450 per month, and a contribution of £800 towards international travel costs.
- The award-holders are responsible to make all arrangements in the UK in consultation with their host university.
- Be Pakistani nationals, residing in Pakistan, aged between 30 and 50.
- Have a firm offer (for the period of time applied for) from a UK institution.
- Apply only in the subject areas listed below. Applications in other subject areas will not be considered.
How to Apply for Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship 2019-20 in UK?
Click on the APPLY NOW button below to download the Application forms. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
- The last date to submit application for Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship in UK is 14 April 2019.